Depositing at F&A just got easier with our free* Mobile Deposit!
No more looking for co-op ATM's or Credit Union Shared Branches with F&A's updated iPhone/iPad/iTouch or Android Apps.
Once eligible1 login to your account and select Check Deposits from the menu.
Your first time accessing Mobile Deposit will require you to accept our Terms and Conditions then you're ready to start making deposits to your account(s) at F&A.
To make a deposit follow these easy steps:
- Log into your F&A iPhone or Android app
- Select Check Deposit
- Select the account to deposit to
- Enter the amount of the check
- Enter Check Date
- Capture front of check
- Capture back of check (Make sure you have endorsed your check)
- Once you have good pictures of both sides you will select Confirm and Continue and will receive a Successful or Unsuccessful message with a reason
- After successful deposits please write under your endorsement signature "Deposited at F&A and the date" and keep the check for sixty (60) days
You are also able to view Mobile Deposit History by selecting History. Check images will be available for sixty (60) days after the deposit.
It is recommended to keep your deposited checks in the Mobile Deposit envelope F&A provides in a secure place for sixty (60) days after you have made the deposit. After sixty days you may securely destroy the check(s).
Tips on taking good pictures:
- Have good lighting
- Make sure all four corners of the check appears in the frame on your phone
- Lay the check on a flat surface, do not hold the check as this may cover some required check information
For additional questions, view F&A's Mobile Deposit FAQ.
* F&A does not charge a fee for members to use any of our Mobile Banking solutions. Standard wireless text messaging & data rates may apply. Check with your wireless carrier. There may be fees associated with this service for adjustments made due to inaccurate information entered. Please see our Schedule of Fees and Charges for a list of fees.
1 Qualifications apply. Member must be at least 18 years of age, with an open checking account, account in good standing. Custodial and non-individual accounts are not eligible. F&A reserves the right to revoke eligibility for negative account activity.